Illustrations by @la.grande.boubou
CLEAN YOUR CARPET
Clean your carpet simply with a cloth soaked in soapy water, always in circular movements and gently. Then, wipe with a damp sponge or cloth well wrung out after each stain to remove the effect of the soap. In all cases;
- Never rub the carpet too hard, and even less so when dry;
- Do not clean the carpet with scouring powder or abrasive sponge;
- Do not use alcohol, window cleaners, or bleach on the carpet;
- Do not spray any product directly on the carpet. Spray or pour a product on the cloth and then clean;
- Never machine wash your carpet.
REMOVING A STAIN
- Dry the stain as soon as possible with a clean, dry cloth to prevent it from permanently discolouring the carpet;
- Then wash the stain immediately with a neutral soap solution, using a cloth in a circular motion.
- Coffee, tea, and other drinks/products at very high temperatures (e.g. candles);
- Avoid products that stain easily or that could damage the material due to their composition (e.g. sunscreen, acrylic paint, ballpoint pen, permanent marker etc.).
If you plan to use your lyketyl for activities that may leave stains, choose our dark colours instead.
ALWAYS REMOVE THE ELASTIC WHEN USING THE MAT.